Worley Auctioneers is committed to helping businesses, banks, individuals, estates and government agencies turn assets into cash.
Our asset recovery solutions market your property in a competitive bidding environment to achieve the highest possible price. Our proven methods and professional team have sold millions of dollars in assets coast-to-coast and beyond.
Founded in 1994, Penny Worley conducted hundreds of live auctions and became a pioneer in the online auction industry- introducing the platform to the Cincinnati market in 2001.
Worley continued to grow servicing a contract for the Carlson Group when they re-branded more than 300 TGI Friday’s nationwide. During the Great Recession, Worley inventoried and auctioned failed banks across the country for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) under a $45 million+ contract. The firm remains under contract with the FDIC and has conducted auctions in 33 states and Puerto Rico.
In a highly competitive marketplace, we know you have a host of options for asset recovery. Worley Auctioneers is a proven industry leader:
- Fully licensed and bonded Auctioneers in the State of Ohio
- Specializes in large commercial projects; accommodates sensitive timelines; provides professional turnkey service
- Over 20 years experience liquidating commercial enterprises
- Vast network of buyers developed from conducting auctions in 33 states
- Proven track-record for the proper and safe removal of heavy equipment and Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FFE)
- $2 million commercial liability insurance
- A+ Rating- Better Business Bureau (BBB)