Why Choose Worley?
Private sellers, estate administrators, business executives, and government agencies continually turn to Worley Auctioneers for professional, high-yielding results– despite ebay, Craigslist, and newer amateur spin-offs setting up shop all the time. Why? What makes Worley Auctioneers the trusted leader of the pack?
- Our realized prices are remarkably competitive, often far exceeding wholesale prices. Aircraft, collector cars, heavy equipment, rare antiques, numismatic collections, restaurant equipment, large commercial inventories, and entire estates. Nothing is beyond our expertise or too large for us to efficiently liquidate.
- We offer professional turn-key service, saving you valuable time and giving you the peace of mind that we’ll take care of everything from day one. All of our staff has years of professional auction experience and holds federal security clearances. We catalog the assets and professionally manage the whole process.
- From day one, you’ll work one-on-one with a Project Manager available 24/7 to keep you updated and handle any questions or issues that may arise. Having a personal, direct contact always available keeps the process smooth. You’ll never get the run-around or get routed to a call center.
- Worley Auctioneers works on your timeline—whether you need to vacate leased space; meet liquidation deadlines; quickly settle an estate; or urgently generate cash flow. We can coordinate on-site work to occur day or night to avoid any disruption to your operations.
- The auction process is efficiently and securely managed. We make sure the facility isn’t damaged and the space is as clean as you need it to be. Auction events such as item preview and pick-up are seamlessly run, and can be as discreet or high profile as the situation requires. Our secure online bidding software insures a timely settlement, and we can customize reporting to meet your requirements.